Using Solidworks, I can turn your concept from sketches or descriptions into 3D solid models and 2D detailed drawings. Go directly to prototype with the CAD files I create for you. In addition I work daily with local rapid prototype, sheet metal and machine shops in the Inland Empire.
I am a senior mechanical engineer with a MSME and over 15 years experience in design, development and analysis. You will find me extremely responsive, customer focused, and very good at what I do.
- Mechanical engineering and SolidWorks 3D modeling
- From simple parts to complex mechanisms and assemblies
- Machined parts (metal or plastic), sheetmetal, forming, water jet
- Plastic parts designed for prototype or production, including draft angles, split lines, etc.
- Photo realistic rendering of 3D solid models
- Patent assistance and exploded drawings for patents
- CAD file conversion services
- Reverse engineering services
- and more..
Rates are extremely competitive and dependent on the task requested. Simple drafting being the lowest, and finite element analysis being the highest. Contact me to discuss what rate will apply to your project.
Your idea and intellectual property will be protected by a non-disclosure agreement signed by both parties.